We have just published our annual report for 2015. There is much to be grateful to God for:
- for the vision and leadership of the bishops as they encourage their people to become disciples of Jesus
- for the dedication of diocesan coordinators and group leaders
- for the many joyful testimonies of changed lives
- for those who give up their time to lead and join RinJ teams
- for the ceaseless support and answered prayers of the intercessors
- for the provision of the finances needed to print books and help dioceses with conference costs
Partner with us!
Rooted in Jesus is run entirely on donations. This year we are hoping to send teams to South Sudan and DR Congo, countries facing challenges we can scarcely imagine. We would love to increase training opportunities for RinJ Junior, for the future of any country lies with its children. We wish to continue to support the Tanzanian leadership team who now run RinJ independently there. And we want to be able to continue to invest in the lives of ordinary people all over Africa, people who want to follow Jesus and share his love with their friends and neighbours.
If you would like to partner with us by making a regular donation to Rooted in Jesus, however small, we would be immensely grateful to you. You can do this by completing a simple standing order form (click here). Or you can make a one-off donation here or by following the link through the donate button below. Both these have a Gift Aid option to enable us to reclaim the tax on your donation.
Alison Morgan, Director, Rooted in Jesus
Rooted in Jesus is a project of ReSource, a registered Anglican Charity.